List your home
Begin by creating a profile for your place with all relevant information.
- Make sure your home stands out with detailed information, beautiful photos and a reasonable price
- Host also have the option to showcase the unique amenities their home offers, making it a guest's dream.
- You will also set the dates that your home is available for rent, house rules and further specifications.
Guest find your home and request to book
Once a guest comes across your listing, they’ll request to book your place for specified dates.
- Once a guest sends you a reservation request, you’ll be prompted via email, sms, or dashboard message.
- You will then be able to message the guest, getting to know them better and eventually make the decision to accept or reject the request.
- If you accept, you will make plans to receive the guest according to our Host ethics guidelines.
Your guest arrives!
This is where your superb hospitality is on full-display. Show them what you’re made of!
- Everything you’ve done previously should lead up to a smooth stay for your guest.
- All guests pay electronically before their stay so no need to collect any money.
- Your payment is automatically deposited into the account of your choosing 24 hours after your guest’s check-in date. Muzbnb charges 7.5% host service fee on each reservation.